Ring Size Guide
Click here to view our ring size guide.
If you’re not sure what ring size you should order, you can email us at email@example.com with your name and address and we will send you one of our ring sizers through the post. Please put ‘Ring Sizer’ in the subject line.
You can also speak to one of our personal shoppers on 020 7224 1808
Alternatively you can measure the ring size of a ring that you already own by measuring the inside diameter of the ring. Then match the measurements to the conversion chart on this page.
If you are between sizes we always suggest that you order the larger of the two sizes.
Advice on measuring your ring size.
- Your fingers will be at their largest at the end of the day. This is the best time to measure.
- Never measure when your hands are cold as your fingers will be smaller.
- You will need a larger size ring with a thicker band than one with a thin band. Always go up a size if in doubt and you are ordering a thick band ring.
Buying a Ring as a Gift
- Try and borrow a ring from the person you are giving to ensuring that it is one for the right finger, and use the ring sizer guide to determine its size.
- If you are buying a gift the best way – if you are able - is to borrow his or her ring (from the correct finger) and use the ring sizer guide to determine its size. If this is not possible, speak to our Personal Shopping team on 020 7224 1808 . They have a great deal of experience when it comes to ring sizing and will talk you through all your options, including re-sizing rings to ensure the most perfect fit possible.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- The easiest way if you are unsure about ring sizing is by speaking to our Personal Shoppers. They are on hand to discuss any questions you may have.
- To speak to Personal Shopping please call 020 7224 1808