Jewellery Adjustments and Sizing
We realise the importance of perfectly fitting jewellery and are happy to make tailored changes to suit you. If any adjustments are required, such as a longer chain or altered ring size, please visit one of our London stores or email Kabiri’s personal shopper for assistance.
Our own team can make many adjustments in a relatively short time frame. For more complex changes we work closely with all our individual designers, but this often takes a little more time. Because of the unique nature and design of many of our pieces we cannot guarantee that all items can be adjusted, though we will endeavour to make all changes wherever possible.
Ring Sizes: Most of our jewellery designers offer standard ring sizing. Please see our ring size chart to convert your size to different systems.
If you are unsure of your ring size then please contact Kabiri’s personal shopper with your name and address and we will send you one of our ring sizers through the post. Please put ‘Ring Sizer’ in the subject line. Or you can visit one of our London stores for fitting advice.
Alternatively you can measure the ring size of a ring that you already own by measuring the inside diameter of the ring. Then match the measurements to the conversion chart.
Advice on Measuring your Ring Size
- Your fingers will be at their largest at the end of the day. This is the best time to measure
- Never measure when your hands are cold as your fingers will be smaller.
- You will need a larger size ring with a thicker band than one with a thin band. Always go up a size if in doubt and if you are ordering a thick band ring.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; it should of course be snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
Buying a Ring as a Gift
- Try and borrow a ring from the person you are buying for, ensuring that it is one for the right finger, and use the ring sizer guide to determine its size.
- If it is not possible to borrow a ring speak to our Personal Shopping team (link) on 020 7224 1808. They have a great deal of experience when it comes to ring sizing and will talk you through all your options, including re-sizing rings to ensure the most perfect fit possible.